SHELDON, Vt. (WCAX) Police are warning Franklin County pet owners after a number of dogs were found tortured and killed. Franklin County’s animal control officer this week told WCAX she has been called to six incidents this month where were the animals were found shot and tied to a tree or with a plastic bag over their head and left on the side of the road The Franklin County Humane Society is now offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. Vermont State Police say they have not determined if the killings are related.
- Iditarod board approves rule changes for dog deaths in race
- Nursing Home Residents Now Account For Over Half All LA County Coronavirus Deaths
- $5K reward offered after severely emaciated horse found dumped off side of road in Brookshire
- Franklin County Sheriff Says He Won't Enforce Stay-At-Home Order
- Reward Offered For Escaped Cook County Jail Detainee: FBI
- $10k Reward Offered For Information On Stockton Armed Robbery Suspect
- 65 Percent Of Lake County Coronavirus Deaths Are In Nursing Homes
- $25K Reward For Info On Shooting At DeKalb Solicitor's Home
- $2,000 reward offered in Wyoming golden eagle poisoning case
- $20K Reward Offered For Shooter Who Killed Altadena 4-Year-old
Reward offered for info on Franklin County dog deaths have 216 words, post on www.wcax.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.