Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt will see his office budget more than double under the state’s new spending plan and the House and Senate also will see huge funding boosts, according to documents released Friday.
- Republicans worry Greitens will ‘burn it all down’ and threaten Hawley’s chances
- States aim to boost school spending following teacher walkouts
- Teachers Are Going on Strike in Trump’s America
- Done deal: Stitt, lawmakers agree to $8.3 billion state budget
- Is Iowa listening to other states’ tax cut woes?
- West Virginia teachers win 5% pay raise as massive strike comes to an end
- How Pissed Off Parents and Teachers Could Expel Scott Walker From Office
- Colorado teachers begin two days of protest, chanting “Stand up and fight!”
- 2018 news year in review: Stories across United States that moved us