Kyren Harvey Nashville Tennessean
Published 6:43 PM EDT May 17, 2019
A wreck reported around 4:30 p.m. Friday was the culprit behind lingering outbound Nashville-to-Murfreesboro traffic at rush hour.
The wreck was reported near Waldron Road in Rutherford County, according to the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
TDOT reported the wreck blocked the right lanes of eastbound travel. Westbound traffic experienced no delays.
The wreck was later cleared
As of 5 p.m., delays reached back to the I-440 and I-24 split near downtown Nashville.
- Traffic accident causes delays around I-40 and Ross
- Lanes reopened on I-85 North in Greenville after wreck caused delays
- Nashville police charge driver in fatal I-24 crash
- Nashville traffic: Vehicle fire on I-24 west causing delays
- Nashville traffic: I-24 E in Rutherford County closed due to fatal vehicle fire
- Nashville police: Goodlettsville man killed in I-24 crash
- Traffic accident causing delays on M5
- Nashville police: Clarksville woman killed in I-24 crash near Joelton
- Tuesday's traffic: Crash causing delays on Palmer Park Blvd