The quake in Grant County occurred about 3:33 p.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The quake was the fifth, and strongest, in a series of quakes that have occurred in Oklahoma in the last 24 hours. The four earlier quakes were near Cushing and none were stronger than 3.4, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
NewsOK highlights articles of interest from selected websites to increase the scope of commentary and coverage available to readers. Readers are linked back to the source of the content.
- Oklahoma oil prices and drilling report for June 6, 2019
- Fresh quake strikes near Indonesian tourist island of Lombok
- Mexico commemorates victims of deadly quakes
- SB 4 raises fears among undocumented immigrants
- Anthem UPDATE 1.0.4 early patch notes and server downtime schedule on PS4, Xbox One
- Earthquake: Magnitude 4.9 quake hits near Ridgecrest, Calif.
- Twin quakes send residents fleeing on Indonesia's Sumba
- Oklahoma oil prices and drilling report for Aug. 30, 2019
- Oklahoma oil prices and drilling report for Sept. 14, 2019