Loveland’s Mosaic Climbing is a multi-functional gym with modern touches and unique features. The gym is the second business venture for owners Nicole Brown and Chris Shotwell, who also own Lexington’s LED Climbing, the gym’s parent company.
The couple sought out the Cincinnati area due to its emerging community of climbers. According to a press release from Mosaic, this is the largest climbing gym in Cincinnati with their tallest wall reaching over 50 feet. The gym features geometric Walltopia walls for rope climbing and bouldering, advanced training amenities like a yoga studio, fitness room, co-working spaces and private event rooms — there’s a lot to love.
The gym offers membership plans with all-inclusive packages for youth, family and student options as well as fitness-only plans.
Mosaic Climbing is located at 9501 Union Cemetery Road, Loveland. For more info, visit mosaicclimbing.com.
| Photos by Holden Mathis
- America’s largest climbing gym is now open in Englewood
- Fit City: Don’t miss these four upcoming sweat-inducing events
- Evolv Rock Climbing Shoes - High Performance Rock Climbing Shoes
- A Pink Panther and Mosaic Medleys: A Houston Artist's Eclectic Paradise
- Loveland Colorado: Strong Real Esate Growth
- A wooden climbing gym for bouldering just opened in Loveland
- Why You Should Choose Loveland Colorado Real Estate
- Mosaic Adds to the Lure of Fiestaware
- Teaching Young Children Mosaic Art