LCMC Health has unveiled a new brand and logo to unify the system that manages five New Orleans-area hospitals. Courtesy LCMC Health The logo includes a heart, which represents the company’s mission “to provide extraordinary care for every person in New Orleans and to bring a little more heart and soul to health care along the way,” said Greg Feirn, CEO of LCMC Health. LCMC Health manages Children’s Hospital, New Orleans East Hospital, Touro, University Medical Center and West Jefferson Medical Center. All hospitals will keep their names, but their individual logos have also been redesigned. A news release said the system-wide brand and logo followed two years of LCMC Health leaders listening to patients and employees and determining “what matters to them and to the communities the system serves, and what makes it unique.” The unveiling of the new brand coincided with National Hospital Week. The transition to the new signage will be implemented over the next several years as LCMC Health continues a $400 million expansion in the area. To sign up for free CityBusiness Daily Updates, click here.
- Branded Logo Designs - Elements Of Branded Logo Designs
- A New Brand Does Not Mean A Name Change
- The New Branding Awareness - A Value Based Concept
- The New Brand You
- Coffee Health - New Antioxidant on the Block
- Domestic Airlines Need a New Brand Idea
- Branding and Business Identity - Image is Everything!
- Importance of Business Branding
- Dedicated Brand: Get the Fast Touch to Marketing Success
- Spoofed? Get a Unique Logo!
LCMC Health has new brand, logo have 266 words, post on neworleanscitybusiness.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.