North, Saint, Chicago — and now Psalm.
Kim Kardashian West announced the name of her fourth child on Twitter and Instagram Friday, a week after announcing his birth. She also shared the first photo Psalm along with a text conversation with her husband Kanye West.
“Beautiful Mother’s Day with the arrival of our fourth child,” Kanye West texted her with the photo. “We are blessed beyond measure. We have everything we need.”
Kardashian West announced her son’s birth via surrogate Friday. “He’s here and he’s perfect!” She tweeted.
She also said that he looks just like his sister, Chicago. “He’s also Chicago’s twin,” she tweeted. “lol I’m sure he will change a lot but now he looks just like her.”
The new child joins North, 5, Saint, 3, and one-year-old Chicago. This is the couple’s second child via surrogate. Kardashian West has been open about needing to use a surrogate, due to suffering preeclampsia during her first two pregnancies.
- Kim Kardashian welcomes fourth baby, says he looks like Chicago West
- Chrissy Teigen finally reveals baby boy's name
- John Legend rushes back to see newborn son after gig and reveals reason for name
- Bret Easton Ellis: Why liberal lunatics are deeply wrong about Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian shares an adorable new photo of son Saint West
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian welcome fourth child
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West welcome fourth baby
- John Legend rushes back to son after Billboards as he reveals name inspiration
- When is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s third baby due, who is their surrogate and what are the name predictions?