KATHMANDU, Nepal (AP) — Police say three people were killed and at least five others wounded in two different explosions in Nepal’s capital.
- Cairo tourist bus explosion – Two killed and 12 wounded in blast near Egypt’s famous pyramids
- News Burst: Intel leaving 'dead zone' open to competition
- Oregon just legalized the harvesting of roadkill for food
- Michael Jackson’s weird collection of life-size child dolls uncovered at Neverland Ranch in 2003 police raid
- Web navel-gazing finds optimism, regrets
- Trigger finger surgery: What to expect
- Catching Cancer Early is Key
- Red tide. Green slime. Be careful.
- Chinese researchers build cell-size bots to carry drugs
- California woman arrested for allegedly biting jogger
Explosions in Nepal’s capital leave 3 dead, 5 wounded have 121 words, post on www.philly.com at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.