The New Mexico Supreme Court ordered utility regulators to reconsider a 2016 decision that cleared the way for the state’s largest electric provider to increase rates.
- APS seeks new $3-a-month rate hike from Arizona Corporation commission
- APS will face new scrutiny with Sandra Kennedy on Corporation Commission
- Supreme Court blocks PRC San Juan case
- What could a Democrat on the Arizona Corporation Commission mean for APS?
- Charge to Facebook stands
- Legal battle brewing over San Juan power station closure
- PRC may face major changes within year
- PRC again rejects review of state's Energy Transition Act
- West Africa: PMI's VP Corporate Affairs MEA Alessandro Poggiali On illicit Trade