Cara Delevingne feels she has a “duty to help” other people.The 26-year-old model-and-actress – who is dating Ashley Benson – is proud she’s “connected” with a number of young people on social media and helped them through difficult times, though she doesn’t feel like she’s a “mentor” to them.Asked what she considers her greatest achievement, she said: “Being able to help people in small or large ways. There’s a group of girls and boys who I’ve been able to connect with on social media; people who’ve struggled with their sexuality or depression or family members dying or being bullied.”I’ve been able to support them through these things and see them come out the other side.”‘I wouldn’t say [I’m a] mentor. I like to inspire people, but I let them know I have flaws. If someone comes to me asking for help, I can’t say no. I feel it’s my job and duty to help.”And the ‘Paper Towns’ star is pleased to see “young and influential” women working together and supporting one another.She added: “I’ve been able to meet the most inspiring people and work with them, and I feel like we’re moving towards this place where young, influential women are… Read full this story
- Is Cara Delevingne the new Kate Moss?
- Gal Gadot and stars slammed for ‘not helping’ fans’ coronavirus woes by singing John Lennon’s imagine
- Comic Joe Rogan SLAMS Gal Gadot and celeb pals as ‘f***ing idiots’ for singing Imagine during coronavirus pandemic
- 17 Egg-Cellent Easter Basket Gifts That Aren't Candy
- Joel Kinnaman Is Happy How Fans Responded To Suicide Squad After Negative Reviews
- Harvey Weinstein: NYPD Launches Criminal Investigation into 2004 Sex Assault Allegation
- Sex doll brothels will never catch on as dolls ‘can’t walk a man around the block on a lead and give them the degradation they need’ claims former prostitute
Cara Delevingne 'can't say no' to helping others have 340 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at May 11, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.