WeWork, the city’s largest occupier of office space, is expanding again in Midtown.The company announced Wednesday that it has signed a lease for 45,000 square feet at 1410 Broadway, between West 38th and West 39th streets. The company said it will occupy the eighth, ninth and 16th floors of the 34-story building, which is owned by L.H. Charney. The new space, just south of Times Square, will open this summer, the company said. The offices will be branded under the company’s Headquarters by WeWork brand.Under that concept, there are none of the shared spaces with which WeWork is synonymous, only private offices. The company said it has opened more than 35 such locations in New York and San Francisco since launching the idea in the summer. The new Midtown lease comes as WeWork is looking to grow quickly in Downtown Manhattan. As Crain’s reported in March, WeWork has signed a roughly 200,000-square-foot lease to occupy the top floors at 199 Water St. in the Financial District, and it was in negotiations for other major leases in the area as of last month.Last year WeWork became the largest holder of office space in the city when its portfolio surpassed 5.3 million… Read full this story
- Space Hulk: Tactics; Taking the Series Back to Tactical Board Game Style
- How Dead Space's innovative ideas and design created one of the most innovative and distinctive horror games of recent times
- Star Traders: Frontiers is the best space game I've played in ages
- Galactose: Pastries In Space Still Cooking
- Watch Nasa astronauts play first ever game of TENNIS in space during match on International Space Station
- What 4,000 hours of Kerbal Space Program taught this father about space, engineering, and passion
- Dead Space’s Designer on Creating One of Gaming’s Most Terrifying Enemies
- Space tourist guides and sex-robot mechanics – are these 2028’s top jobs?
- When did Nasa’s Mars probe InSight land, what are they hoping to find on the Red Planet and how long will the space mission take?
- The ‘space drones’ that could help Nasa alien-hunters explore deep Martian caves to find life on Mars revealed
WeWork takes space at 1410 Broadway have 368 words, post on www.crainsnewyork.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.