The Deschutes Brewery chef uses many of the brewery’s famous beers in the restaurant’s dishes, from a cheesy jalapeno dip with Mirror Pond Ale to the brewery’s popular mustard, made with Black Butte Porter. (Nate Wyeth/Visit Bend) The Deschutes Brewery restaurant in downtown Bend, Oregon, is nearly as famous as the brewery’s award-winning beer. The kitchen is helmed by exec chef Chad Berg. Sound The gallery will resume inseconds The Deschutes Brewery chef uses many of the brewery’s famous beers in the restaurant’s dishes. (Nate Wyeth/Visit Bend) Sample Deschutes Brewery beer alongside food that uses those ales and porters as ingredients. (Nate Wyeth/Visit Bend) Show Caption of Expand By Angela Hill | Bay Area News Group April 20, 2019 at 6:55 am CLICK HERE if you are having trouble viewing these photos on a mobile device Oregon’s Deschutes Brewery in Bend is celebrated for its award-winning beers, from Pacific Wonderland Lager to Mirror Pond Pale Ale. But it’s also known for its brewery restaurant near the wild and scenic Deschutes River – the source of the pure, volcano-filtered water that goes into all their beer. Malty, hoppy bevs are the perfect complement to food, of course — but even more… Read full this story
- Littlehampton chef and barman celebrates 50 years in hospitality
- Top chef dishes advice on how to make Japanese food
- Watch: Solar power energises Kampala street food scene
- 'The chef would fall around the floor laughing'
- FoodSpace: A shining light for Irish food sustainability
- Getting to know what's wat... richly flavoured Ethiopian dishes
- A brand new food and drink festival is coming this summer
- Clodagh McKenna on new Channel 4 show Beat the Chef
- This is why Bristol has such a thriving food scene
- Food Sleuth braves a 'hip' bar in West Bridgford
The Deschutes Brewery chef dishes on the brewery food scene have 310 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.