ISLETON (CBS13) — Crews have located the body of Moua Lo, who dove into the San Joaquin River after his one-year-old child on March 29. (credit: CHP) Lo was out fishing with his three children on March 29 when his one-year-old fell into the river. The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office responded to the area and located two of his children drifting in the boat and also found the one-year-old floating in the river with a life jacket on. The young child was taken to the hospital in critical condition and remains hospitalized, but is recovering. RELATED: Crews Continue To Search For Father Who Jumped Into Delta Water To Save One-Year-Old The sheriff’s office said numerous public safety agencies tried to locate 41-year-old Lo on the day of the incident, but they were unsuccessful. In the days following, crews searched with sonar units, boats, ground crews, ATVs, and canines. On Sunday, crews searching the area were advised a fisherman found a body in the river. Deputies assisted the coroner’s office with the recovery and the coroner’s office confirmed the body was Moua Lo’s, on Monday. The Lo family issued a statement Monday evening after the recovery: “We, Moua Lo’s family, would like… Read full this story
- Weekend Challenge: Body-Weight Jump Squat
- Are You Raising Another Man's Child?
- 4 Things I Never Realized Would Happen to My Body After Having a Baby
- Dads with smaller testicles are better fathers, study shows
- Dads’ diets before conception found to impact child health, study finds dads need to eat better before expecting too
- Jenny McCarthy on the Vaccination-Autism Link: The Dangers, Plus How Dietary Changes Helped Her Son Recover
- Firefighters called to house fire in the River Oaks
- This Sunday, Celebrate Canadian Rivers Day
- Megan Fox Posts On Instagram Who Is Not The Father
Officials Recover The Body Of The Father Who Jumped Into The River To Save His Child have 321 words, post on sacramento.cbslocal.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.