MANILA – Ina Raymundo rose to prominence in the ’90s after appearing in a beer commercial that tagged her as a “Sabado Nights” girl.
And now, the former sexy star is hoping to pass on her title to her eldest daughter, Erika.
“That’s one of my daydreams, na sa kanya malilipat ‘yung title,” Raymundo earlier told the entertainment website Pep.
“‘Yung attitude niya is exactly like me. Di ba, noong lumabas ‘yung ‘Sabado Nights,’ ‘Woman of the ’90s’ ang tagline noon sa akin?” she went on. “Sa nakikita ko sa kanya, siya ‘yung very millennial.”
Erika, 17, has no objection so far, although she previously turned down her mother’s suggestion for her to join a beauty pageant.
Fans first saw a glimpse of Erika on Raymundo’s Instagram page, with many of them praising the young lady’s beauty and sensual appeal.
Others, meanwhile, have dubbed her a look-alike of actress Sarah Lahbati.
Erika is one of the five children of Raymundo with her husband, Brian Poturnak.
- Save a Girl Child
- How to Conceive a Daughter - Tips For Having a Baby Girl
- Differences in Potty Training Between Boys and Girls
- What Time of the Month Should You Have Sex to Produce a Girl Baby?
- Dressing Girls For School
- Party Themes - Princess Balls and Daddy, Daughter Formals
- Belle Ame Pettiskirts - Fun & Fashionable For Discerning Girls
- Mothers and Daughters
- Baby Muslim Girl Names - Which Are the Best Choices For Your Baby?
- How to Successfully Talk to a Teenage Girl About Sex