Love a luxury cruise? Love glamorous fashion?
Start saving your money. Cunard is bringing both to the high seas when Mark Badgley and James Mischka launch their 2021 resort collection in an exclusive runway show on flagship liner Queen Mary 2.
It’s the first time a fashion collection has been launched on a Cunard ship, though it will be Cunard’s fifth Transatlantic Fashion Week event. A Q&A for select guests also is planned during the seven-night Transatlantic Crossing, which departs Southhampton, England on May 24 and arrives in New York on May 31, 2020.
Two fashion shows are planned. What’s more, select guests will be able to get up close with the designers during two Q&A sessions. More fashion experts will join the voyage; they’ll be announced at a later day.
“Our style is reminiscent of the glamorous Hollywood of the forties, and we feel Cunard emulates that same style, offering patrons a chance to don their best couture and dress for a special occasion,” Mischka said.
Badgley added, “Our brands both represent effortless glamour and we are excited about this partnership and giving Cunard guests an intimate glimpse into the world of Badgley Mischka.”
For three decades Badgley Mischka has been synonymous with glamour and elegance. “The Badgley Mischka signature style is simple, streamlined and thoroughly elegant,” Mischka said.
“One zip and you’re glamorous,” Badgley said. “We like to keep things effortless. It’s fabulous if you can spend hours getting ready, but a woman should also be able to bring a dress to work and change there for an evening out.”
- Dan Walker raises £2,000 for Queen Mary University brain tumour research in memory of best pal Darel Bryan
- Queen Mary University gears up for Student Formula car racing at Silverstone
- Pictured: Queen Mary University student Sami Sidhom stabbed to death in Forest Gate
- Dan Walker raises £2,000 for Queen Mary University brain tumour research in memory of best pal Darel Brian
- JAILED: Former Queen Mary’s Hospital nurse stole over £13,000 from elderly patients
- Backlash in Hampstead over reports Royal Free Hospital plans to sell off Queen Mary’s House for luxury flats
- Meghan Markle’s wedding bling in full … from Queen Mary’s 1932 tiara to Cartier diamond earrings and a £120k engagement ring
- Queen Mary: stiff and cold, but no kleptomaniac
- Sandy’s Garden ... Queen Mary’s Thorn
- Queen Mary University students gear up for racing contest