close Video Pink fires back at online harassers following post about Covington Catholic school students Pink has had enough of online trolls, taking to Instagram to fire back at her critics after getting some backlash for her political opinions on social media. The singer posted an older image of herself along with a lengthy caption calling out the people who come after her anonymously online. Even celebrity couples have their moments! Pink appears on Friday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” where she plays a game of “Burning Questions” that proved to provide quite a few revelations about her relationship with husband Carey Hart. The pair have been married since 2006 and share kids Willow, 7, and Jameson, 2, but it turns out, they still have their moments. When host DeGeneres asks Pink what’s the dumbest thing she’s done to hurt herself, the “Beautiful Trauma” singer says, “Slashing tires!” adding, “It wasn’t that long ago.” Whose tires, you might ask? “Carey’s!” she reveals. “It was Thanksgiving. The holidays are stressful.” Turns out, her moment of anger cost her quite a bit. “I got clean through the first one. He has a raised F250 and those tires are thick, thank you very much,” she… Read full this story
- The Secret Behind Pink's Thoroughly Modern Marriage to Carey Hart
- See How Pink's Husband Carey Hart Surprised Her for Their 14th Anniversary
- Carey Hart: What to Know About Pink's Husband's Extreme Sports Career
- Carey Hart's Anniversary Tribute to Pink Will Make You Raise Your Glass
- Pink, Carey Hart celebrate 14 years of marriage with touching Instagram post: ‘Look at us now!’
- Carey Hart Reflects on 14 Years of Marriage to Pink in Emotional Anniversary Message: 'We Have Grown Together'
- Pink and Carey Hart mark 14 years of marriage: 'We came from broken homes but worked hard to create an amazing family'
- P!nk & Carey Hart Celebrate 14 Years of Marriage With Adorable Instagram Posts
- Adam Thielen needed stitches for cut on ankle
- Kate Ferdinand reveals her hurt after husband Rio’s kids told her ‘you’re not a mum’ in heated argument
Pink reveals she needed stitches after slashing husband Carey Hart's tires on Thanksgiving have 359 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.