Photo: Courtesy of the retailers. You may have noticed some posts from our friends at the Strategist on the Cut. They’ll be dropping in every now and again, sharing their expertise on the basics you don’t have time to research and the weird and wonderful things you don’t yet know you need. The sales bins have been good this week, with lots of nice wintry things to get from Sorel, Hunter, and Patagonia, plus a great assortment of bathroom things like bath towels, shower curtains, and bath rugs from the likes of Kate Spade and Martha Stewart. Oh, and did we mention that the new Kindle Paperwhite is the cheapest it’s been in months? All that plus Isabel Marant, Acne, Longchamp, and Eberjey. Farrow Mercy Checked Kimono Blazer $70 at Need Supply Co. $70 (was $124, now 44% off) This cropped kimono blazer just says “cool aunt” to us. $70 at Need Supply Co. Buy Coach Juliet Ankle Bootie $148 at Coach $148 (was $295, now 50% off) A simple ankle bootie that gets taken a notch up in a silvery metallic — perfect for wearing with simple black jeans. $148 at Coach Buy Kindle Paperwhite $130 at Amazon The brand-new Paperwhite that… Read full this story
- Best gifts for men of 2018: 25 things he'll actually want, for guys of all ages
- Black Friday 2018 TV Sales: Best Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Fry's Television Deals
- Turpins' 'House of Horrors' Is Up for Sale—but Who'd Buy It?
- NFL Week 10: 32 things we learned from all the games
- NFL Week 12: 32 things we learned from all the games
- NFL playoffs: 32 things we learned heading into postseason
- NFL playoffs 2019: 32 things we learned heading into Super Bowl LIII
- NFL playoffs 2019: 32 things we learned in divisional round
- NFL Week 13: 32 things we learned from all the games
- NFL Week 14: 32 things we learned from all the games
32 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Celine to Champion have 311 words, post on www.thecut.com at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.