U.S. Donald Trump The possibility of President Donald Trump refusing to leave office should he lose the next election has been raised during an MSNBC discussion. Panelists on Politics Nation were assessing the impact of Trump’s denials regarding Russian interference on national security, which they said allowed disinformation campaigns to thrive on social media. Read more: Trump Team ex-aide tells all about White House administration In a segment on the network titled “Trump’s Tower of Lies,” Republican strategist Rick Tyler suggested the Constitution does provide the means to impeach the president, but said that would be determined by the Republicans, who may have a high tolerance of what Trump says. “Even when the news is good, he lies… then he’s got Rudy Giuliani,” said Tyler, claiming Giuliani has gone from being “America’s mayor to ‘Rainman Rudy.’” Giuliani last week dismissed a report by BuzzFeed claiming Trump directed his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress. President Donald Trump at the diplomatic reception room of the White House January 19, 2019 in Washington, DC. MSNBC’s Christina Greer warns that Trump may refuse to leave office. BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images The former New York mayor said his client has not obstructed justice and that he would… Read full this story
- Watch Donald Trump inauguration and speech in full as new President takes the oath of office
- Democrats claimed victory in Virginia and Kentucky, and the woman who flipped off Donald Trump got elected
- Donald Trump channels Winston Churchill pose on Oval Office desk for Time magazine cover to launch his 2020 election campaign
- What will Donald Trump do on his first day in office? The next US president's policies and promises
- Donald Trump gives Putin free rein to carve up Syria saying ‘there’s lots of sand to play with’ after Erdogan snubs US
- Donald Trump Jr. Tells Fox News His Father Isn't Responsible for Matt Bevin's Kentucky Governor Loss
- Inside Scott Morrison's Donald Trump-like election victory
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Declares She's Taking on Donald Trump Over His 'Fake National Emergency'
- Donald Trump's Pathological Narcissism and Sociopathy Leave Him Unable to Function as a Proper President, Says George Conway
- Watch Donald Trump's Epic Republican National Convention Entrance in 360 Video
Watch: Donald Trump Could Call the 2020 Election 'Fake News' and 'Refuse to Leave' Office If He Loses, Says MSNBC Panelist have 382 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.