Illegal Amazon Logging Crusader Stews in Exile published: 19 Apr 2017 views: 1993 A forest inspector who tried to rein in illegal logging in Peru was fired and fled to U.S. after getting death threats. Now he stews in exile as Peru backslides on environmental enforcement under U.S. trade treaty. (April 19) Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress Get updates and more Breaking News here: http://smarturl.it/APBreakingNews The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. AP’s commitment to independent, comprehensive journalism has deep roots. Founded in 1846, AP has covered all the major news events of the past 165 years, providing high-quality, informed reporting of everything from wars and elections to championship games and royal weddings. AP is the largest and most trusted source of independent news and information. Today, AP employs the latest technology to collect and distribute content – we have daily uploads covering the latest and breaking news in the world of politics, sport and entertainment. Join us in a conversation about world events, the newsgathering process or whatever aspect of the news universe you find interesting or important. Subscribe: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress… Read full this story
- Even in new trade deal, US plays hardball with China
- US lawmakers propose key step to boost trade deals
- Why Canada hesitates over Asia-Pacific free trade deal that includes Vietnam
- Trump orders US withdrawal from trans-Pacific trade deal
- Pacific Rim nations sign giant trade deal amid protests
- Vietnam all set to ratify US-led mammoth trade deal, but so what?
- Vietnam proposes amendments to stalled TPP trade deal at Sydney talks: sources
- Quick signoff on TPP trade deal far from sure at Asia-Pacific meeting
- TPP trade deal officially signed in New Zealand
- UK, India eye trade deals during Modi visit
Peru accused of cutting protection of Amazon; U.S. trade deal at risk have 321 words, post on article.wn.com at January 6, 2019. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.