BRISTOL, PA — It’s not huge, but if you’re looking for a charming spot near the water in the Levittown area, this 1954 Cape Cod might be for you.
A short walk from the Delaware River in Bristol’s Landreth Manor section, this 1,170-square-foot home has four bedrooms and one bathroom. It has a two-or-three-car garage, a glass-enclosed sun room and a large backyard.
It’s on the market now for $199,000.
- Address: 2517 Palmer Ave, Bristol, Pennsylvania
- Price: $199,000
- Square Feet: 1170
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Built: 1954
- Features: This house is a charming and wonderfully well maintained cape code in the Landreth Manor section of Bristol Township. The property has been well looked after for many years and is a great place to call your new home. Drive up and pull into your 2-3 car driveway. Enter the house into a beautiful living room with hardwood flooring that run through out the majority of the main level. The eat in kitchen is equipped with beautiful stainless steel appliances. On the first floor are also 2 large bedrooms and a modern full bath. Travel up the stairs and you will find two more spacious bedrooms for a total of 4 throughout the home. The basement of the property is a full-clean basement that includes a washer and dryer area. Finally you can make your way out to the large back yard that includes a glass enclosed sunroom area. This one is a must see. Set up your showing today.
2 bd/1 full ba, 1,024 sqft
- Tornado hits Cape Cod as thunderstorms break the heat
- Cape Ann, Massachusetts: A charming alternative to Cape Cod
- Wary US swimmers share waves with deadly sharks off Cape Cod
- Inside Bristols secret hidden tunnels under Castle Park
- Why boat made from recycled plastic is coming to Bristol
- Where to find the best fish and chips in Bristol
- Mental health service spent almost £200k on lawyers at inquests
- Leisure centre gets £200k transformation
- Warning to Bristol Airport passengers ahead of protest
- Place names in Bristol people always say wrong