Serang, Banten (ANTARA News) – Banten Province Governor Wahidin Halim has applied an emergency response period from December 27, 2018, to January 9, 2019, to handle the impact of the tsunami that struck on December 22, 2018, in Sunda Strait. The emergency response period was outlined in the governor`s decision number 366/Kep.350-Huk/2018 declaring an emergency response period to handle the impact of the tsunami, Chief of the Informatics Application and Public Communication Section of the Banten Provincial Communication and Information Office Amal Herawan Budhi stated here on Friday. The decision was based on the letters from the Pandeglang and Serang district heads, calling for the governor to declare an emergency response period to handle the impact of the tsunami in the two districts, he remarked. The Banten governor also instructed his ranks and files to continue to handle the impact of the tsunami and called on local residents to not conduct activities along the coast and stay away one kilometer from the shoreline. A tsunami engulfed areas along the west coast of Banten Province on December 22, 2018. The areas included the sub-districts of Anyer and Cinangka in Serang District and the sub-districts of Carita, Labuan, Panimbang, Sukaresmi, Cigeulis, Cibaliung,… Read full this story
- Trump Declares Emergency in State of Florida Over Hurricane Dorian
- Flight From London to Bengaluru Declares Emergency, Requests Return to Departure Airport
- Quincy Police To Offer Community Emergency Response Training
- 'Storm Area 51': Nevada County Declares Emergency Ahead of Alien-Related Events
- Gov. declares emergency for I-5 overpass damage in Chehalis
- Lindsey Graham predicts Trump will 'probably' declare an emergency and build his wall without Congress as he insists Democrats are denying the president the same options Bush and Obama had 'because they hate him'
- Emergency quiz: Test your knowledge on Australian weather and emergencies
- Venezuela: Juan Guaido wants state of emergency amid power outage
- PM Modi says, Governors, lieutenant Governors to work towards uplift of SCs, minorities
- Trump calls migrants at Mexican border 'rough hombres' as he rants that Republicans need to vote for his state of emergency
Banten governor declares emergency response period until Jan 9 have 346 words, post on en.antaranews.com at December 28, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.