Hotel under construction at Nashville Yards
authors Staff Reports
The Nashville Yards hotel component has been altered, with a Hyatt Regency hotel to now be a Grand Hyatt, Nashville Business Journal reports.
The hotel, now rising at the northwest corner of the T-intersection of Broadway and 10th Avenue North, will stand 23 stories and offers 591 rooms.
A Grand Hyatt, as compared to a Hyatt Regency, offers 24-hour room service.
The Grand Hyatt is slated to open in late summer or early fall 2020.
Nashville Yards developer Southwest Value Partners is now planning to move forward on a skyscraper that will accommodate Amazon (read here). One scenario has Amazon’s 5,000 workers being house in the skyscraper, to rise on the north side of the Church Street Viaduct. Another would have Amazon worker in that tower and at least one of two other office building SWVP will have constructed at NYards.
HKS and Gresham Smith are the architects for the buildings.
Looney and Associates is the interior design architect for the Grand Hyatt hotel.
- Hyatt Centric MG Road Bangalore marks the arrival of Hyatt’s seventh brand in India
- Hyatt Regency chefs on Australian mission
- Last Chance To Earn 60,000 Points With The Chase World Of Hyatt Card; Roundup Of Hyatt’s New Milestone Earning Thresholds
- Ends Tomorrow! Earn 60,000 Points With The Chase World Of Hyatt Card; The Last Of The Valuable Hotel Point Currencies!
- 1 Hour Left! Earn 60,000 Points With The Chase World Of Hyatt Card; The Last Of The Valuable Hotel Point Currencies!
- Hyatt 2019 Annual Category Changes, Lock In Lower Rates And Anniversary Nights At Hotels Getting More Expensive Now!
- Park Hyatt Saigon has new general manager
- Downtown Sacramento hotel's pool bar opening to general public this summer
- ACCLAIMED HYATT REGENCY CINCINNATI CHEF KAROL OSINSKI WINS PRESTIGOUS CULINARY AWARD
- Chase Launches The New World Of Hyatt Credit Card With A 60,000 Point Signup Bonus And Amazing Spending Benefits!