POLITICS 10/16/2018 07:44 am ET Or ignoring them altogether. By Lee Moran CNN anchor Chris Cuomo broke down why he believes President Donald Trump often chooses to “get ahead of the facts,” or just ignore them completely. The “Cuomo Prime Time” host explained Monday how, and why, it was all about political gain. “If the allegations work to his advantage, or confirm what he wants you to think, then he’s more than happy to get ahead of the truth, to believe nobody and anything that anybody says that’s different from what he wants to be true,” Cuomo said. But it came at a price, he argued. “His relationship with the facts means that he’s often strong when he should be soft, and soft when he needs to stand strong,” Cuomo said. Check out the clip below: Facts first.. specifically, President Trump’s unique relationship with facts. The latest example, his take on Saudi Arabia and the suspected murder of a Washington Post journalist. #LetsGetAfterIt #CuomoPrimeTime pic.twitter.com/vj8wMa3Tht— Christopher C. Cuomo (@ChrisCuomo) October 16, 2018 RELATED COVERAGE Celebrities Unload On Kanye West Over Bonkers Meeting With Trump MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Gives John Kelly A Humiliating New Title Chris Cuomo Names And Shames The Fox News… Read full this story
- Donald Trump urges ban on Muslims entering U.S.
- President-elect Donald Trump and the Paris Agreement
- US President Donald Trump pays state visit to Vietnam
- Pope says Donald Trump 'not a Christian'
- 1-year rule of President Donald Trump
- President Donald Trump begins State visit to Vietnam
- Symbol of love gets a lasting new look
- President Tran Dai Quang hosts banquet in honor of US President Donald Trump
- EU helps Vietnamese SMEs to get ahead
- Think big to get ahead
Chris Cuomo Nails Donald Trump's Love For Getting 'Ahead Of The Facts' have 305 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.