By Holly Shively, Staff Writer White Castle’s plant-based slider is now available at all restaurants, making it the first fast food chain to offer the Impossible Burger.The burger is a result of six months of partnership between Impossible Foods and Columbus-based White Castle. In April, the companies rolled out the Impossible Slider in three markets, during which time sales exceeded expectations, according to a company release. “Our Cravers definitely developed a hunger for the Impossible Slider,” said CEO Lisa Ingram. »BIZ BEAT: Macy’s looks to hire 80,000 for holiday season More than 60,000 people have signed an online petition for other fast-food chains to add the Impossible Burger, and Impossible Foods plans to roll it out across other restaurants and then retail organizations. Recommended for you Recommended for you Recommended for you Most read 1 1 killed, 1 in custody after pursuit, Moraine police-involved crash 2 Who was Mary Taulbee, victim in Miami Twp. police-involved fatal crash 3 Reports: Police investigation underway at Huber Heights apartment “White Castle is teaching us how to popularize plant-based meat and become a mainstream, mass market menu item and cultural icon,” said Impossible Foods’ founder and CEO Dr. Patrick O. Brown. “This partnership is… Read full this story
- McDonald’s to test Beyond Meat plant-based burger in Canada
- Why Men Think Plant-Based Meat Will Turn Them Into Women
- Watch | Decoding alternative meat: Will plant-based protein find takers in India?
- Can Catholics Eat Plant-Based 'Meat' During Lent?
- McDonald’s expands test of plant-based Beyond Meat burger
- The vegan tax: People who don't eat meat or dairy are being charged up to 208 per cent MORE by supermarkets and restaurants (who claim it's hard to make a profit from plant-based food)
- This vegan news site just became a plant-based food company
- Beyond Meat’s plant-based breakfast sausage is coming soon to these grocery stores
- Helping hand for plant-based protein no attack on meat or dairy, says FoodHQ study
- 'Farting cows make butter production more damaging than plant-based spreads'
White Castle introduces plant-based burger have 341 words, post on www.daytondailynews.com at September 12, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.