Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey admitted during an interview with Recode that “conservative-leaning” employees at the company “don’t feel safe to express their opinions,” and “feel silenced.” After admitting that Twitter’s employees are largely left-wing, Dorsey claimed, “I mean, we have a lot of conservative-leaning folks in the company as well, and to be honest, they don’t feel safe to express their opinions at the company.”“They do feel silenced by just the general swirl of what they perceive to be the broader percentage of leanings within the company, and I don’t think that’s fair or right,” he continued. “We should make sure that everyone feels safe to express themselves within the company, no matter where they come from and what their background is.” During the interview, Dorsey also claimed that he didn’t consider Twitter to be “neutral,” but declared, “because we’re used as a public square, they expect to have the same sort of, well, they have the same sort of expectations they would have of a public square, like Bryant Park.” “We value health in dialogue so that is our singular objective right now, is to increase the health of how people participate in our public square,” he expressed. “We… Read full this story
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey responds after Trump's post on 'big action' against microblogging site
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Explains Why They Haven’t Deleted Donald Trump’s Tweets About Joe Scarborough, Says They Are Part of “Conversations Around What’s Happening”
- Not an 'Arbiter of Truth': Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Stands by Decision to Fact-Check Trump
- Sen Hawley Demands Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Answer For ‘Editorializing’ On Trump Tweets
- Meghan McCain Calls Out Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Over Viral Photo Of ‘Glock Pointed at My Head’
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg criticizes Twitter for fact-checking President Trump but CEO Jack Dorsey says it won't stop 'pointing out incorrect or disputed information'
- Twitter and Jack Dorsey face mounting backlash for Trump’s tweets about Joe Scarborough
- Mika Brzezinski Says “A Call Is Being Set Up” With Twitter Boss Jack Dorsey After Donald Trump Again Tweets Out Conspiracy Theory
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey fires back at Zuckerberg, defends fact-checking Trump tweets
- Confirms Twitter Founder Jack Dorsey Still Wants to Be Mayor of NYC
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: Conservative Employees ‘Don’t Feel Safe To Express Opinions’ have 394 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 14, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.