Advertisement While RSS feed and feed readers aren’t quite as popular as they used to be, RSS are still important for your site visitors who want to be notified whenever your page updates. In addition, RSS feeds can be used in a number of ways to promote your content using social media.Let’s first have a look at how to create an RSS feed for your site from scratch.RSS Feed Format: HEADERAn RSS feed for your site is essentially an XML file. You must adhere to a specific format for the XML file for it to be identified as an RSS feed.All you have to do to create your RSS feed is to specify your information for all the necessary tags. You can use any text editor The 6 Best Windows Notepad Alternatives The 6 Best Windows Notepad Alternatives Windows Notepad is too simple, but Microsoft Office is overkill? If you’re looking for a Notepad replacement, here are the leading alternatives. One will be perfect for you. Read More . Notepad would work fine but have a look at Notepad++.Let’s take a look at the tags you need to include in your XML file to create your RSS feed:<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″?>… Read full this story
- U.S. Department of Defense and Priceline team up to create travel booking site for military
- Facebook users are more angry and divided since News Feed overhaul
- Nick Clegg says Facebook is NOT responsible for things posted on site
- Viral site share the WORST hotels across the globe
- Explorer travels Britain to document 400 mysterious pre-historic sites
- Public-Facing Congressional Research Reports Site Launches to Criticism
- Fossil Site Reveals Day That Meteor Hit Earth and, Maybe, Wiped Out Dinosaurs
- Google flouting EU competition ruling, say rival price comparison sites
- Spotify is DOWN: Streaming site has crashed for THOUSANDS of users
- What Will It Take For Employers To Offer On-Site Day Care?
How to Create an RSS Feed for Your Site From Scratch have 333 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at August 6, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.