MEDIA 08/28/2018 11:54 pm ET “This is what he does most. He finds something that can divide, that has a little bit of a fact gap, and then he exploits it to his advantage,” the CNN host said. By David Barden CNN’s Chris Cuomo has labeled President Donald Trump’s comments on Google as a pernicious plot “almost completely devoid of any fact or apparent insight.” Trump tweeted early Tuesday that the “Fake News Media” make up “96 percent” of the news displayed in Google’s search for “Trump News” and accused the search engine of not including Republican, conservative and “Fair Media,” a practice he dubbed illegal. Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake News Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of….— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2018 ….results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a… Read full this story
- Donald Trump and the Apprentice Rules Applied to Dating
- Donald Trump Called Me a Loser
- Review of TRUMP: How to Get Rich by Donald Trump
- All About Donald Trump and Rosie
- 10 Things Donald Trump Can Teach You About Success
- What Does It Take To Be A Donald Trump in Real Estate?
- Donald Trump and Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate - He is Donald Trump and You're Not
- DARE TO BE EXCEPTIONAL: If Donald Trump Or Oprah Winfrey Can Do It, So Can You
- Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki: Why We Want You to be Rich (book review)
Chris Cuomo: Donald Trump’s Google Comments ‘Devoid Of Any Fact’ have 312 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.