Meet Chicago Northwest said more than 5,000 fans will gather in Schaumburg at the end of the month for a 4-day wrestling podcast convention. What is being called “The Woodstock of Professional Wrestling,” Starrcast, is coming to the Hyatt Regency in Schaumburg over Labor Day weekend. It will include a fan fest loaded with more than 20 stage shows, meet and greets, autograph signings, photo opportunities, parties and more, with some of the most iconic names in sports entertainment, organizers say. Starting on Thursday, Aug. 30 and running through Sunday, Sept. 1, more than 5,000 fans will gather in Schaumburg to celebrate current, past and future legends of professional wrestling, and support some of the best pro wrestling themed podcasts that have spiked in popularity over the past two years.Created to support “All In” — the first independent professional wrestling show in history to sell 10,000 tickets, taking place on Sept. 1 at The Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, — Starrcast has made the Chicagoland area the epicenter of the wrestling world and a destination location for fans this summer. Fans who can’t make it to The Windy City can access more than 40 hours of Starrcast content live and… Read full this story
- Review: Park Hyatt Kyoto, Japan's newest luxury hotel
- The Wrestling Revolution Will Be Televised
- Kyle Dake repeats as world wrestling champ; next challenge: Jordan Burroughs
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: A Happy New Year With
- Spotify will use user data for targeted ads in podcasts
- San Francisco Hosts Largest Event Planning Convention As City Faces Challenges
- National Youth Day celebrated
- Virender Sehwag: '5-day Test is like diaper, don't change it unless redundant'
- BCCI echoes Kohli, Shastri, wants 5-day Tests to stay - Report
- Australia vs New Zealand Boxing Day Test talking points, day two
4-day wrestling podcast convention coming to Hyatt Regency Schaumburg have 302 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.