On Friday, rising country star Kane Brown comes to the Mid-South for a concert at the Landers Center in Southaven. Here are some fast facts about Brown ahead of his area appearance: Path to Stardom: The 25-year-old Brown was raised in northwest Georgia and the Chattanooga area by a single mother. He made his stage debut at a high school talent show doing a Chris Young song. He launched his career by posting Facebook videos of himself singing country covers of George Strait and Keith Whitley. Viral fame followed, as did a Kickstarter-funded EP in 2015. He was signed to Sony Music’s RCA label in 2016. Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Kane Brown Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Kane Brown performs at the CMA Music Festival on June 7, 2018, at Nissan Stadium in Nashville. Larry McCormack / tennessean.com Fullscreen Kane Brown and Lauren Alaina perform during the 53rd Academy of Country Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on April 15, 2018, in Las Vegas. Larry McCormack / Tennessean.com Fullscreen Kane Brown walks the red carpet during the 53rd Academy of Country Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on April 15,… Read full this story
- Kacey Musgraves: Golden Hour review – universal classic from acid-dropping country star
- Kane Brown dedicates song 'Homesick' to military families
- Chris McDaniel was a rising GOP star. Now he’s fighting for political survival.
- Teacher defeats rising Republican star in Kentucky's state house...
- The Latest: Rising liberal star cheered on West Coast swing
- Thailand's rising political star under fire as election nears
- Once rising GOP star, Utah's Mia Love loses seat to Democrat
- Rising Dem Star Katie Porter Slams Biden's Abortion Turnabout
- Book by rising Democratic star Kamala Harris coming in 2019
- Country star John Rich on politics: 'Shut up for a minute' and 'remember we're still all together in this deal'
Kane Brown in concert in Southaven: What to know about this rising country star have 322 words, post on www.commercialappeal.com at July 2, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.