It’s time to shake things up with my beer column. Don’t worry, I’ll continue covering brewery openings while highlighting upcoming beer-related events. But every now and then, I plan to drag a local personality out to grab a beer with me and see where it goes. It’ll be a fun way to plug a local pub or brewery while getting unique perspectives from local musicians, artists, and small business owners. If this sounds like a low-brow take on “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” you’re not far off. I gave Vodeo bassist and t-shirt designer/printer Jacob Pullig an hour notice to meet me at Martin House Brewing Company’s taproom. The air conditioned bar occupies the north end of the Riverside brewery and is a great way to snag a Martin House beer outside of their popular taproom tours. The taproom had a tantilizing rack of discounted merch near the front. Seating options include picnic tables, wooden cocktail tables, and a large wraparound couch. Light snacks and non-alcoholic options are offered too. I wanted Pullig’s take on four new beers: Parker County Peach, Cherry Limeade, Magnolia Malt Liquor, and S’Mores. The camping-inspired latter choice was put on tap just a few hours… Read full this story
- Ricky Martin opens the doors to his beautiful Beverly Hills home
- "It sounded like an explosion!" Homeowner's shock on loo as drunk milkman drives into house 'causing £40,000 damage'
- 'Game of Thrones': 12 Differences Fans Will Likely See in the Ending of George R.R. Martin's Books
- Couple's agony after groom's mum is killed by drink driver on their wedding day
- Wetherspoons has cut all of these drinks from its menus because of Brexit
- How to get a free drink on Black Friday in thousands of Greene King pubs
- Money, and Martin Amis
- David Mitchell on Earthsea – a rival to Tolkien and George RR Martin
- 'Game of Thrones' Creator George R.R. Martin Reveals 5 New Facts About HBO Prequel Series
- Steve Martin’s New Song and Dance
Barside Drinking at Martin House have 350 words, post on www.fwweekly.com at July 31, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.