By Nancy Sarnoff Updated 5:31 pm, Thursday, June 21, 2018 Photo: Godofredo A. Vasquez, Houston Chronicle / Houston Chronicle Image 1of/1 CaptionClose Image 1 of 1 Roy Gabbay appeared in court and was rescheduled while prosecutors continue to investigate the allegations against him at Harris County Civil Courthouse Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017, in Houston. Gabbay, custom homebuilder and founder of RG Homes, has been charged with second-degree felony for allegedly tampering with a government document in relation to an under construction luxury home in Bellaire, Texas. ( Godofredo A. Vasquez / Houston Chronicle ) less Roy Gabbay appeared in court and was rescheduled while prosecutors continue to investigate the allegations against him at Harris County Civil Courthouse Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017, in Houston. Gabbay, custom … more Photo: Godofredo A. Vasquez, Houston Chronicle / Houston Chronicle Judge dismisses charge in Bellaire builder case 1 / 1 Back to Gallery A Harris County judge on Thursday dismissed a second-degree felony charge over an alleged document tampering case against high-end Houston home builder Roy Gabbay. District Judge Michael McSpadden threw out the criminal charge against Gabbay after prosecutors found there was insufficient evidence to proceed. Assistant district attorney Valerie Turner, chief of the consumer fraud… Read full this story
- Kickboxer weighing 16 stone could face jail after judge dismissed his £30,000 compensation claim that he fell through an 18-inch hole at work as 'like something out of a comic strip'
- Assets’ declaration: Court dismisses charges against Ekweremadu
- Illinois Supreme Court Won’t Dismiss Charges Against Jussie Smollett
- Judge hearing Naroda Gam massacre case transferred
- Judge dismisses another change in genital mutilation case
- Judge Dismisses Tulsi Gabbard’s $50 Million Lawsuit Against Google
- DDA joins Lafayette in requesting judge dismiss economic district lawsuit
- Madras HC Dismisses Rajiv Gandhi Assassination Case Convict Nalini's Petition for Premature Release
- Police: Woman charged in cold case _ baby found dead in 2008
- How Kočner manipulated his judges
Judge dismisses charge in Bellaire builder case have 310 words, post on www.chron.com at June 21, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.