MANILA – Jolina Magdangal still can’t fully describe the happiness she is feeling now that she and her husband Mark Escueta were finally able to bring home their newborn daughter Vika.
In an exclusive phone interview on “ASAP” on Sunday, Magdangal said she and her daughter are both doing fine although she has yet to fully recover her strength.
Nonetheless, Magdangal said it brings her joy to see that her eldest child Pele has fully accepted his baby sister.
“Nakauwi na kami. Okay na okay kami. Medyo nagre-recover pa ako kasi talagang mahirap. Nakikita kong nagkakasundo silang magkapatid. Sobrang sumasaya talaga ‘yung kalooban ko,” she said.
Magdangal said she and Escueta also see to it that they still make Pele feel the same affection they have showered him with as an only child even though he now has a sibling.
“Tina-try namin siyang (Pele) i-involve para naman hindi siya magselos,” she said.
When asked for any message to her supporters, Magdangal simply said: “Nami-miss ko na kayo.”
“Gusto ko magpasalamat sa lahat ng nagme-message sa akin, sa lahat ng mga nagdadasal bago ako manganak hanggang sa ngayon. Maraming salamat. Tingin ko hindi ko talaga malalagpasan ito kung hindi talaga dahil sa messages na nakakapagpataba ng puso ko,” she added.
Magdangal gave birth to baby Vika last May 28.
- Michael Sheen, 50, shares first picture of his newborn daughter Lyra with Swedish girlfriend Anna Lundberg, 25, as he heaps praise on midwives for their 'brilliant' service
- Lacey Turner introduces newborn daughter Dusty to emotional sister Daisy for the first time.... after EastEnders actress' previous miscarriage heartbreak
- Alesha Dixon and her husband Azuka Ononye dote on newborn daughter Anaya as they enjoy a fun-filled family outing at Santa Monica Pier
- Father, 19, who inflicted fatal injuries on his 23-day-old baby daughter then Googled 'what happens when a newborn is shaked hard' is jailed for eight years
- 'Proud sister': Radio presenter Fifi Box continues her spam of super cute photos of newborn Daisy... but it's her older daughter Trixie, 6, who steals the show this time
- Lacey Turner wraps up in a furry leopard print coat as she enjoys stroll with newborn baby Dusty
- Alesha Dixon enjoys first post-baby night out after confirming the birth of her second child as she attends Simon Cowell's birthday with her husband and daughter
- Keira Knightley goes make-up free as she steps out with newborn baby daughter Delilah and her mother Sharman Macdonald
- Married Couple With A Newborn Needs A Mortgage Without a Lot of Money Down
- Newborn survives after being buried alive in shallow grave