Shares of Dr Reddy’s Laboratories were trading higher by nearly 4% at Rs 2,010 per share on the BSE in early morning trade after the company said the US health regulator has completed the audit of its API Srikakulam plant (SEZ) with no observations. “The United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) audit of the company’s API Srikakulam plant (SEZ) located in Andhra Pradesh has been completed with no observations,” Dr Reddy’s said in a regulatory filing. Meanwhile, the Hyderabad-based drug major expects to launch over 15 products in the US market in 2018-19. The company also remains optimistic for a double digit growth in the domestic market in the ongoing financial year; the PTI report suggested quoting top company official. CLICK HERE TO READ FULL REPORTBSE Sensex. At 09:32 am; the stock was trading 3.3% higher against 0.145 gain in the benchmark index. A combined 304,023 equity shares changed hands on the counter on the BSE and NSE.
- Four Indian drug makers' manufacturing plants get USFDA clearance, says report
- Dr Reddy's rises 6% on cancer drug launch, EIR from USFDA for Telangana facility
- Dr Reddy's gets FDA nod for 'Tosymra' migraine nasal spray
- Dr Reddy’s launches Levoflox tablets to treat bacterial infections
- Coronavirus pandemic | Dr Reddy’s working on generic version of remdesivir: Report
- Covid-19 medicine: Dr Reddy’s Laboratories begins work on Gilead drug clone
- Covid medicine: Dr Reddy’s Laboratories begins work on Gilead drug clone
- Buy Dr Reddy's Labs, target price Rs 4,426: Nomura
- Analyst Calls: SBI Cards, Kotak Bank, Dr Reddy's Labs
- Buy Dr Reddy's Laboratories, target price Rs 4,250: Suruchi Kapoor
Dr Reddy's gains 4% as API Srikakulam plant gets USFDA clearance have 272 words, post on www.business-standard.com at June 4, 2018. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.