The rains have stopped for now after several inches have fallen over the past week leading to flooding in parts of Connecticut and some flooding concerns remains Friday. A Flood Warning has been issued for parts of northern Connecticut. The National Weather Service specifically mentions the Connecticut River at Hartford affecting Hartford and Middlesex counties. “Heavy rains from yesterday, in addition to rain events over the past week, have caused some area rivers to rise near and above flood stage,” the National Weather Service states. Some lighter rain showers are also possible on Friday. The good news is the weekend shows an improvement and temps moderate significantly next week too. The Weather Channel in its 10-day forecast currently shows a good weather day for Easter Sunday with high temps around 60 and partly sunny skies. There is only a 10 percent chance currently for some rain showers on Easter Sunday, according to The Weather Channel. WTNH News 8 Meteorologist Gil Simmons wrote, “Morning Sunshine followed by some afternoon rain at times. Also, dress for a cold afternoon…the windchill will be in the 30s! Don’t worry, the weekend looks good! Sun and clouds tomorrow with high temperatures in the 50s. Sunshine… Read full this story
- HCMC forecast to experience cool weather on Christmas Eve
- Smartwatch growth has been weak and forecasts look grim through 2021
- Glam Divas: Kangana Ranaut & Sonam Kapoor Slay Their Weekend Airport Looks: VIEW PICS!
- Christmas weather offers brief reprieve but the punishing summer is not over yet
- 'Some showers look intense on the radar': Rain continues Wednesday
- Yorkville Weekend Weather: Hot And Sunny
- Montgomery Weekend Weather: Hot And Sunny
- Geneva Weekend Weather: Cold, Dry, Possible Snow
- Geneva Weekend Weather: Bitter Cold, Ice
- Geneva MLK Day Weekend Weather: Cold Is Back
Suffield's Weekend Forecast and First Look at Easter Sunday's Weather have 304 words, post on patch.com at April 7, 2017. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.