March 28, 2017 – 16:55 BST Emmy Griffiths Ruth Langsford laughed off accidentally tweeting an explicit image for Mother’s Day on Loose Women Ruth Langsford couldn’t help but giggle as she discussed an embarrassing mishap on Mother’s Day. The star accidentally posted an explicit photo on Twitter along with a family photo of her mum and sister while wishing them a Happy Mother’s Day. The Loose Women host revealed to her fellow hosts that she accidentally shared the wrong photo as she didn’t realise messaged photos were automatically saved to her camera roll.READ: Ruth Langsford had a mini Eamonn Holmes on top or her birthday cake – and a cheeky one too! VIEW GALLERY Ruth laughed off the embarrassing tweet She said: “The picture on the left is my mummy, my niece sent them to me on Whatsapp. I was trying to find one on the camera, I zoomed and screenshotted – is that what you call it? What I didn’t know is when people send you racy pictures that go round, that are very amusing… I didn’t realise they get saved to your camera roll. So I looked at it and thought, ‘That’s hilarious’, then forgot about it.” She… Read full this story
- This Morning viewers cringe as Chris Hemsworth’s ‘hammer’ is in demand from Ruth Langsford
- This Morning will now air SIX days a week with Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes fronting new Sunday show
- Esther Rantzen joins Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford for second series of Channel 5 show Do The Right Thing
- This Morning will air SIX days a week with Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes fronting new Sunday show
- This Morning’s Eamonn Holmes reveals he’d ‘biff’ someone if they made a move on wife Ruth Langsford
- How old is Eamonn Holmes, when did he get married to Ruth Langsford and how many kids does the This Morning host have?
- Ruth Langsford terrified over giant snake as it moves closer to her on This Morning
- Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes' house: Inside This Morning pair's family home
- Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton Celebrate a Very Bitter Mothers Day on
- MSNBC’ers Laugh Off ‘One-Day Story’ About Obama’s Controversial Comments About California A.G.
Ruth Langsford laughs off embarrassing Mother's Day mishap have 384 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 28, 2017. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.