As the number of left wing extremist incidents rise, the German domestic intelligence agency has released a report on left wing extremism that shows the majority of the “radicals” still live at home with their parents. The Agency for the Protection of the Consitution (BfV), Germany’s domestic intelligence organisation, has released statistics that paint a picture of the left wing extremist scene in the capital of Berlin from 2009 to 2013. The makeup of left-radicals is largely male with only 16 per cent of 873 identified left-extremists being women, German magazine Bild reports.The average age of left-extremists is between 21 and 24 and 78 per cent of the total are between the ages of 18 and 28. The vast majority, nine out of ten, are also not in any kind of romantic relationship. The districts of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg and Neukölln are the most likely for left wing radicals to live in Berlin with half of the known extremists reside in the two districts. Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg is especially well known in Berlin for its left wing scene; in the recent Berlin election in December the left wing Green party polled 32.8 per cent of the vote and the far left Die Linke came in second… Read full this story
- Not all young American voters are left-wing Twitter warriors
- Here Are 7 ‘Left Wing’ Ideas (Almost) All Americans Can Get Behind
- Leipzig Attack Shows ‘Inhuman Violence From Left-Wing Extremism', German Interior Minister Says
- UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson backs Trump in face of 'pompous' left-wing critics
- German Politicians Demand Change in Approach to Left-Wing Extremism After Unrest
- Netanyahu Might Get Re-elected if Supreme Court Sides with Left-Wing Circles
- Israel Passes Law To Ban Some Left-Wing Speakers At Schools
- Hegseth on left-wing critics of Soleimani strike: The amount of hatred for Trump is 'disgusting'
- Former French PM Valls Slams Left-Wing Lawmaker for 'Political Islam Complicity'
- Buzzfeed, Guardian, Independent: How A Fifth Column Is Using Dead Syrians And Left Wing News Outlets For Islamist Propaganda
Nine in Ten of Berlin’s Left-Wing Radicals Still Live with Their Parents, And Don’t Have a Girlfriend have 332 words, post on www.breitbart.com at February 8, 2017. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.