NEW YORK CITY, New York — Billionaire and 2016 GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump told Breitbart News that GOP establishment consultant Karl Rove is so “dishonorable” that the Wall Street Journal should stop him from writing future columns for the publication.“This guy is such a dishonorable guy,” Trump said in his latest exclusive phone interview last week with Breitbart News. “He shouldn’t be allowed to write for the Wall Street Journal.” Rove, earlier that day, had published a piece in the Wall Street Journal, titled: “Vanity Will Be The Donald’s Undoing.” Throughout it, Rove quotes from various interviews that Trump has given in recent weeks to argue that Trump has previously “often displayed his ignorance about myriad policies” and in two interviews with the Washington Post and one with the New York Times, “added to the impression of not having thought through his presidential bid.” Trump told Breitbart News he believes that Rove misquoted him. “Karl Rove writes articles and he quotes me with things I never said,” Trump said on Thursday during the phone interview with Breitbart News in New York City. “He actually makes up quotes and it is so disgraceful that he’s allowed to do it and… Read full this story
- Donald Trump fires national security adviser John Bolton
- Opinion: A psychological breakdown of Donald Trump
- Donald Trump state visit day one: all you need to know
- How on earth can I explain Donald Trump to my 4 year old?
- Donald Trump: the NHS is safe in my hands
- Donald Trump grants ex-media mogul Conrad Black full pardon
- He's here! Donald Trump touches down for UK state visit
- Donald Trump UK visit live: Air Force One touches down
- Donald Trump predicts UK-US agreement on Huawei
- Nigel Farage has ‘good meeting’ with Donald Trump
Exclusive — Donald Trump Fires at Karl Rove: ‘A Dishonorable Guy,’ Who ‘Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Write for’ WSJ have 309 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 18, 2016. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.