Bucks County family law firm Williams Family Law, P.C. commends Founder and Managing Partner Jeffrey M. Williams on his fifth year of membership in the American College of Family Trial Lawyers (ACFTL). Only a select group of the top 100 family law trial lawyers from across the United States are members of the College.
Formed in 1993, the American College of Family Trial Lawyers brings together an elite group of trial lawyers nationwide who practice sophisticated and complex family law and matrimonial matters, both domestically and internationally, including dissolution of marriage (divorce), paternity, child abduction and domestic torts.
“The cases I handle at Williams Family Law are among some of the most complex family law matters in Bucks County.” said Williams. “Collaborating with the best family lawyers from across the United States enables me to both share my own knowledge, and to stay on top of cutting-edge issues in family law around the country, which is an invaluable benefit to my clients.”
Williams concentrates his practice on domestic relations, primarily handling complex divorce, high-income alimony/spousal support, complex child support, and high-conflict child custody cases. Having been named among the Best Lawyers in America® by U.S. News and World Report, Williams is widely regarded as one of the top divorce attorneys in Bucks County, and one of the leading family law attorneys in Pennsylvania.
In addition to his position in the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Williams is the only Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers with a primary office in Bucks County.
Williams Family Law, P.C. – Williams Family Law, P.C., is a premier family law firm based in Bucks County, Pa. The firm provides individuals with matrimonial and family law legal counsel as well as representation in alimony, child support, child custody, divorce, domestic partnership and cohabitation, grandparents’ custody rights, equitable distribution, marital settlement agreements, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, separation agreements, spousal support, matrimonial taxation and related matters. The family law attorneys also provide guidance and representation in alternative dispute resolution forums, handling mediation, arbitration and collaborative law. The practice at Williams Family Law centers on four core principles: experienced guidance, compassionate advice, powerful advocacy and knowledge of the local courts and counsel. The firm prides itself on leadership within the profession and a strong record of success. To learn more, visit www.bucksfamilylawyers.com.
- Deputy on trial for attempted murder after opening fire in fender bender
- Germany's third gender law is celebrated as a revolution. But some say it's just the first step
- New tax law scales back reward for giving, local charities concerned
- Serena Williams pulls off huge comeback at French Open
- Former state Rep. and Wisconsin Attorney General Peg Lautenschlager has died
- Fatal shooting by LSU football player 'totally justifiable,' says district attorney
- Palmyra field hockey program is about more than the sport, it's a family
- Families of Mary Rice murder victims pray to be at peace
- 17 Rapids-area players in college football
- Education: A problem of American democracy