Bucks County family law firm Williams Family Law, P.C. commends Founder and Managing Partner Jeffrey M. Williams on his fifth year of membership in the American College of Family Trial Lawyers (ACFTL). Only a select group of the top 100 family law trial lawyers from across the United States are members of the College. Formed in 1993, the American College of Family Trial Lawyers brings together an elite group of trial lawyers nationwide who practice sophisticated and complex family law and matrimonial matters, both domestically and internationally, including dissolution of marriage (divorce), paternity, child abduction and domestic torts. “The cases I handle at Williams Family Law are among some of the most complex family law matters in Bucks County.” said Williams. “Collaborating with the best family lawyers from across the United States enables me to both share my own knowledge, and to stay on top of cutting-edge issues in family law around the country, which is an invaluable benefit to my clients.” Williams concentrates his practice on domestic relations, primarily handling complex divorce, high-income alimony/spousal support, complex child support, and high-conflict child custody cases. Having been named among the Best Lawyers in America® by U.S. News and World Report, Williams… Read full this story
- SHOCKER: Absurdly Expensive College Faces $5 MILLION Budget Crisis After Radical Loons Run Wild
- Prince William arrives in the Middle East for his four-day visit to Kuwait and Oman which will honour the historic ties between Britain and the Gulf nations
- Auxilium College observes World AIDS Day
- Attorney General William Barr: Steele Dossier Is ‘Opposition Research’ with ‘Clear Mistakes’
- Female swimmers slam sports body as girls as young as 14 are forced to swim against MEN in elite events
- Iranian Oil Minister Says OPEC Members Reached Consensus on OPEC+ Deal
- 'Cruel' dog breeder is banned from ban keeping dogs for five years after police branded his training methods and 'horrendous'
- GOP member urges Graham to subpoena Schiff, Biden phone records
- Senators want ethics probe of 20-year mass surveillance program OK’d by Attorney General Barr
- The American Right Defines Patriotism As Complacency About Racism
Family Law Attorney Jeffrey M. Williams Marks Five Years as a Member of Elite American College of Family Trial Lawyers have 359 words, post on patch.com at June 19, 2014. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.