***CALENDAR LISTING***Date: Friday, July 25, 2014 Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pa. Details: Laura Powers, Chief Marketing Officer of Furia Rubel Communications Inc., will present a one-hour session “Using Social Media and Other Online Tools to Manage and Grow your Law Practice” at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s 17th Annual Elder Law Institute. As law firms today are inundated with opportunities to showcase their firm and attorneys online, most lawyers wonder where they should focus resources in order to have the most impact. Attendees will learn what it means to engage and interact with target audiences ethically and effectively. Powers will go beyond simply discussing websites, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter – she will also address the myriad of online opportunities that actually help lawyers and law firms to grow their practices. Powers is a marketing strategist with a history of developing award-winning campaigns that create continuity of brand, marketing and public relations programs. At Furia Rubel, Laura leads the strategy and management of clients’ marketing initiatives, including brand, web, mobile, advertising, email marketing and collateral development. Click here for more information or to register. About Furia Rubel Communications, Inc.: The certified women-owned agency provides strategic planning, marketing, public… Read full this story
- Gujarat DGP issues conduct rules for police personnel using social media
- Entrepreneur Shubh Agrawal shares how one can use social media for business growth
- Exercise self-restraint while using social media, Chennai police commissioner says
- Greg Gutfeld on social media study: 'People who use social media the most are the worst people in the universe'
- Wilfried Zaha: Crystal Palace winger says black footballers too scared to use social media
- ‘Twitter Is A War Zone’: Musk Explains Why He Uses Social Media To Troll Critics
- Turkey: Social media law’s passage raises censorship worries
- Turkey passes new law extending sweeping powers over social media
- Turkish parliament approves social media law with new powers
- Turkish parliament to vote on controversial social media law
Laura Powers to Discuss Using Social Media and Online Tools to Manage and Grow Law Practices have 334 words, post on patch.com at May 27, 2014. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.