The good folks at guysgirl.com have an awesome galleryof more than 20 gaming-inspired pumpkins for those of you in need of ideas for a front porch show-stopper. My personal favorite is the 8-bit Mario carving.Some of these designs are pretty simple. Others, not so much (I wonder how long that Toon Link carving took to plan and carve?) Head over to the gallery to check out the rest. Do you have a game-centric pumpkin carving planned?
- X Factor makes triumphant return as series debut is most watched ITV show
- How Many More God Of War Games Cory Barlog Wants To Make
- Why Game Of Thrones Didn't Make Jon Snow Pet Ghost Goodbye
- Game-Breaking Apex Legends Glitch Makes Wraith Invincible
- Why Halloween is a dangerous holiday in America: Safety experts explain how peak car accidents and pumpkin carving injuries can make so many things go wrong on October 31
- Concha: Integrity Questions, Lack of ROI Make NBC’s Decision to Employ Sharpton Stupefying
- Indiana Farm Makes Awesome STRANGER THINGS Corn Maze
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Catelyn Makes a Desperate Play
- Game of scones: how to make Claridge’s teatime staple
- 6 Game-Changing Updates Eurail Is Making in 2019
What These Gaming Pumpkins Lack in Fear Factor, They Make Up For in Awesomeness have 208 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at October 24, 2011. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.