I have the feeling that most of you don’t need to be told what Fruit Ninja Kinect is, as the original game is one of the titles that I think every single person on the planet is at least familiar with. If you’re one of the few in that other group, prepare yourself for what is possibly the briefest explanation of a game ever. Fruit flies at the screen, and you slice it in half for points.Making the move to the Kinect for this title is only logical, and while it already makes sense it’s not until you see it in action that you realize just how brilliant this decision was. Read on to see why I think everybody with a Kinect needs to pick this up immediately. Simplicity was the name of the game for the original Fruit Ninja and surely a reason why it became so popular in the first place. The old saying is if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, and that holds so very true here as the core game is left intact with one obvious minor change: instead of slicing a screen with your finger, you’re waving your arms through the air.The game casts a very… Read full this story
- Zoom, Skype, FaceTime: 11 great tips to make video calls actually fun
- 'Mortal Kombat 11' Director Wants To Make Terry Crews As Jax Happen
- Miley Cyrus to Hailey Bieber on recalling her '2008 Grammy's' look: "I looked like I was possessed."
- Alessandra Ambrosio looks sporty in a pink tracksuit as she goes for a bike ride with her children and boyfriend Nicolo Oddi
- Get the look: Cara vs Poppy Delevingne
- Blac Chyna shows off her sculpted face as she tries out a nude new make-up look
- Meghan Markle wows with flawless beauty look for the Queen's Christmas lunch
- Best Ninja Foodi deals on multicookers, air fryers, and grills for March 2020
- Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III Coming This Spring
- Ninja Theory's Bleeding Edge is out right now
PAX ’11: Fruit Ninja Kinect Makes Looking Stupid Insanely Fun have 353 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at September 2, 2011. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.