2K Sports has run a simulation of the NBA Playoffs and it predicted the Chicago Bulls winning the playoffs over the Dallas Mavericks in seven games.The simulation ran the figures and it found that the Bulls and Mavericks need to win seven-game series in order to face-off at the finals.According to the simulation run, posted by Kotaku, here is what it figured: Chicago rallies from a 3-1 series deficit to win it all. In Game 5, Luol Deng poured in 33 points to fight off elimination at Dallas; Carlos Boozer scored 23 and grabbed 17 rebounds in Game 6 to force a Game 7, and in the finale, Derrick Rose scored 42 points to seal the comeback.Interesting as that is, tonight during the Western Conference Finals, Oklahoma City Thunder takes on the Dallas Mavericks, and real-life is a lot different so the best of seven, providing it goes to seven games, may see Oklahoma taking on the winner of the Eastern Conference finals between the Miami Heat and the Chicago Bulls.Not that we know anything about basketball and such.NBA 2K12 is expected this fall for every platform under the sun.
- Bulls Q&A: Can Bulls improve like the Pacers? Is Michael Porter Jr. the pick?
- Federer leads Switzerland into Hopman Cup final
- In many languages, many bad words in the NBA
- WIN tickets to see Seven Drunken Nights at The Playhouse in Weston-super-Mare
- Withy U15s win Plate final at Crediton Sevens tournament
- Accies face must win home finale
- BBNAIJA DAY 76: Miracle Wins The Final Wager Challenge
- Preston boxer Lisa Whiteside wins semi-final and will fight for Commonwealth Games gold
- The ManeaterSchweizer comes from behind to give track and field third win on final day of Drake Relays
- Willson Contreras and Addison Russell sit as Cubs try to win series finale at Colorado
NBA 2K11 has Bulls winning the NBA finals over the Mavericks in seven have 314 words, post on www.vg247.com at May 19, 2011. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.