Leaders draw people to themselves and as a leader you must build strong people skills. This skill is important no matter what you do in life. When people are comfortable being around you and when they feel good being in your space you can be effective. I was talking with some staff nurses at a local hospital recently. They remarked that one of the surgeons on staff makes everyone feel special and important whether they are a staff person, a patient or a visitor. They felt people would follow this particular doctor without blinking an eye because he makes things happen at the hospital and in the community. He is a true leader and is appreciated by many.Good people skills will make you. Bad people skills will break you. Celebrate and enjoy people. Make everyone you meet feel very important. It’s that small things that count. Smile, and take the time to say hello. Ask people about themselves, their families, and their business.You will soon differentiate yourself from others because most people are so wrapped up in themselves they don’t consider the other person first. Have direct eye contact, a firm handshake, and a respectfully clear voice. When looking at… Read full this story
- How to Be a Good Leader - Leadership Tips & Top 5 Guidelines
- Seven Leadership Traits You Need to Be an Effective and Successful Leader
- Executive Coaching For Real Life Leaders - Leaders Are Human Beings Too
- What Makes a True Leader?
- Branding Yourself As a Leader in Your Network Marketing Business
- Training Network Marketing Leaders
- How to Become a GREAT Leader
- Position Yourself As a Leader in Your Business
- Leaders Must Protect Their Reputations
- World Almanac Book of Facts - Ultimate Reference For the Serious Thought Leader
Become a Leader of Leaders have 307 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 19, 2008. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.