Have you ever been arrested? If you’re truly a Christian — a follower of Jesus Christ — you have been arrested! And in fact, if you’ve never been arrested, you can’t possibly be a Christian!About 150 years ago, a critic of the official state church in Denmark named Kierkegaard said that the task of the True Church is to arrest a man, incorporate him into the Church (the Body of Christ) and prepare him for his place of ministry within the Body of Christ according to however God so chooses.Jesus did something very similar: He would come up to a man, command him, “Follow Me!”, and the man would leave everything he owned or did for a living and follow Jesus from then on. Once Jesus faced a man and commanded him, “Follow Me,” and the man said, “But I have to take care of my father in his old age… Wait till he’s gone and my responsibilities are fulfilled!” Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Let the dead bury the dead!” which meant, let the “spiritually dead” in the man’s family bury the father when he was dead, but meanwhile, follow Jesus into Eternal Life.Have you ever seen a man arrested?… Read full this story
- Top 10 Reasons Why Your Christian Event Sucks!
- Where does your Christianity fall on the rainbow of LGBTQ tolerance?
- Christian marriage problems. 5 tips and solutions to keep together
- Police arrest 15-year-old boys caught ‘breaking in’ to local house
- Why Christian Conservatives Are the Real Snowflakes
- Christian Radio DJ Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault
- How Faith Breaks Your Thinker
- Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Solicited Sex From Teen Via Text
- How long will I be allowed to remain a Christian?
- Man Arrested On Suspicion Of Stealing Jewelry From Customers' Homes
You're Not A Christian If You Haven't Been Arrested have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 29, 2008. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.