Talks between both Manchester clubs and Leicester have been ongoing for several weeks Last Updated: 02/07/19 10:24pm Manchester City are ready to match Manchester United’s £70m bid for Harry Maguire, Sky Sports News understands. United had moved ahead of their city rivals in the chase for the England defender by increasing their offer from the initial £65m that both clubs had indicated they would be happy to pay a fortnight ago.But Leicester have made it clear they are not interested in selling at that price, especially after seeing United pay £50m for Aaron Wan-Bissaka, who they feel cannot compare to Maguire in proven international quality and experience. Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, Leicester’s owner, would need to personally sign off any deal for Maguire, who still has four years left on his contract and is seen as a key asset in their squad.Maguire – along with all of the club’s other international players – was not in the group who returned to begin Leicester’s pre-season training schedule on Monday at their Belvoir Drive training complex.It is not yet known if the England defender will join his team-mates on Sunday when they head to Évian-les-Bains for six days of training in the French Alps…. Read full this story
- Who Are Manchester City Realistically Going to Sign?
- Atlético Madrid dump Manchester City out of Women's Champions League
- Atletico’s Toni Duggan returns to Manchester City with point to prove
- Manchester - The UK Capital of the North
- Old Trafford - Manchester United's Theatre of Dreams
- Antalya, Turkey City Guide
- Living in Denver Colorado - The Mile High City
- Did You Know That Port Townsend, WA, is Also Called the City of Dreams?
- Ten Places to Visit in Dumaguete City
- Oklahoma City Movie Theaters
Manchester City set to match Utd's £70m Harry Maguire bid have 306 words, post on www.skysports.com at June 19, 1600. This is cached page on USA Posts. If you want remove this page, please contact us.